måndag 30 augusti 2010

My first blog ever!

I never had a blog before, so it's my first time I write a blog.Let me explain why I named my blog to manifesting Daydreamer, I first thought of  ''Daydreaming Surreal Scenarios'' but it doesn't fit and it is too long. But thanks to Dave who helped me find a good name that would probably suit my blog but now leads us back to the story, I have this JD-syndromes that guy from Scrubs, which have often these daydreams and formed a large scenarios in his daydream, but still really funny. I often daydreams that I almost got hit by a bus in Scotland, had a little panic after that little freaky incident. but don't worry I am still here, alive ...

But now I share this video of JD from Scrubs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNvLHpDxIU

1 kommentar:

  1. lol <.<" kunde bara nämna the life of a daydreamer haha

    SvaraRadera