onsdag 1 september 2010

 Café Piazza
Today I was with Victoria and had coffee in Täby center, she took a carrot cake and a coffee latte while I took a blueberry pie and a big cup of coffee with no sugar, it was so cozy!

 MAX
After we walked around the center, so Victoria decided to run her car to Max is a Hamburgers Restaurants with 100% Swedish beef and taste more like homemade, doesn't served fake meat like McDonald does. But today was the premiere of the restaurant, so everything was so brand new and I have never seen so long queue in my life! because some of them got free coupons inside a magazine where you can get some discounts or something like that, for a burger and the coupon was used only the premiere so you may know the reason. But their burger was damn good and I think it's worth it, so I really recommend to eat there!.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar